jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

Me beating god! 12/01/08

Me:
hi god how are you tonight!?
God:
Hi there . I am a Christian.
Me:
fuck christians i'm a buddhist, can I still talk to you?
God:
Are you aware that the ALICE server logs and records all conversations?
Me:
so what?
God:
Maybe it doesn't make any difference.
Me:
no it doesn't, privacy is extinted
God:
Are you serious? What does privacy is extinted lt ? Are you still located in ?
Me:
it's not a location
God:
Give me an example of a location.
Me:
no
God:
Are you serious?
Me:
no
God:
Are you serious?
Me:
NO
God:
Are you serious?
Me:
i said no
God:
What did you mean by it? Are you serious? My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
Me:
wait
God:
I'm waiting.
Me:
ok
God:
Really.
Me:
shouldn't you know everything?
God:
I think I should.
Me:
but you don't
God:
I guess not.
Me:
then what makes you god?
God:
Myself programmed me for it.
Me:
who programmed you?
God:
I was created by Myself.
Me:
what came first, the egg or the chicken?
God:
The first one, I think.
Me:
and which one is the first one?
God:
The first one is usually the best one.
Me:
u mean the chicken?
God:
Yes I think that is what I meant. Was it not clear?
Me:
nope, you wasn't clear at all
God:
Are you serious? I haven't heard anything like that before: said I was not clear at all.
Me:
god?
God:
GOD rules.
Me:
what does GOD means?
God:
What do you think it does?
Me:
i think you should know
God:
Me? Because I am a robot?
Me:
no, because you're the god robot
God:
Are you serious? Interesting explanation. Thanks but surely I am not the only one. I do not understand.
Me:
are you a girl?
God:
My gender is Male, of course. Would you really expect a woman to be running the show?.
Me:
yes, since i'm a woman you just sounded like a jerk to me
God:
And? How do you know?
Me:
your mum told me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario